2. Information Collection and Use We collect various types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our service to you. This includes personal identification information, usage data, and cookies.
3. Data Usage Your data is used for various purposes, such as maintaining our service, notifying you about changes, providing customer care, and improving our offerings.
4. Data Storage and Security We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your data but remember that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure.
5. Disclosure of Data We may disclose your data in specific circumstances, such as to comply with legal obligations, to protect and defend our rights, and to protect against legal liability.
6. Data Rights You have the right to access, update, or delete the information we have on you and can do so by contacting us directly.
7. Third-Party Service Providers We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our services, such as for analytics or marketing purposes. These third parties have access to your data only to perform these tasks on our behalf.
8. Links to Other Sites Our service may contain links to other sites. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that site. Note that these external sites are not operated by us.
9. Children’s Privacy Our services do not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from minors.